View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 03:27 PM   #1
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
iPad hear controversy-masahble article

http://mashable.com/2012/03/21/ipad-heat-controversy/

I agree. Most people are just blowing this out of proportion. My iPad has been just fine. I couldn't be happier with it.

First of all, what exactly did consumers expect? Apple took essentially the same chassis as the last iPad (the iPad 2) and built in four powerful new components: the A5X CPU, a quad-core graphics processor (it’s on the A5X but still counts as GPU), a 4G LTE radio and the ultra-high-rez retina display. Guess what all of those generate? Heat! Apple increased the size of the iPad’s battery just to support all the extra juice these components would need. It’s a natural law of technology that more powerful components eat more energy and thereby generate more heat.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote