View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 02:29 PM   #3
La Coccinelle
Connoisseur
La Coccinelle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.La Coccinelle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.La Coccinelle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.La Coccinelle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.La Coccinelle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo (original)
  • I checked the time and date on my Kobo. The date was correct, but the time wasn't. I know I set it when I first got the device, but something reset the time. I fixed it.
  • My firmware is version 1.4. I have the original Kobo (no WiFi).
  • The desktop app is up to date.
  • I've never used Calibre. Should I be using it? What is it for?

The thing still isn't working. I tried removing just the library book, but it didn't make any difference. I've still got two books that won't open, and two messed-up format copies of the same books that will (but that I can't delete because the software says they're not there).

Everything works fine in ADE. There seems to be a breakdown in communication between my computer and the Kobo device.

How do I reset this thing?

Update: Never mind. I found it. Everything seems to be working now. I hope this was just an isolated incident and not something that's going to happen every time I use the library!

Last edited by La Coccinelle; 11-29-2010 at 02:46 PM.
La Coccinelle is offline   Reply With Quote