View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:02 PM   #79
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Oooh, Deliverance is my 1970 selection for my reading challenge this year.
While it's written in stone that a book must be read before seeing the film version, there's an element to the movie that makes it even scarier. I'll say no more now, but once you've read the book I'll elaborate. Really good book, btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyfan View Post
The most frightening and surreal film I've ever seen is the Korean A Tale of Two Sisters {2004} It's easily available with English subtitles. But at all costs avoid the American remake which dumbs down the entire film.
Sigh. I wish that so many, Yanks and others, didn't feel the need to dumb things down for the American audience. We're really not so stupid as all that.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote