View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 11:44 AM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma'am-I-Am View Post
OK, I tried restarting my Kindle - no change.
Using Calibre, I removed the book, opened Editor for the .azw3 format, did a check (nothing major found), had it fix what could be fixed, saved, sent it to my device via Calibre - no change. {sigh}

Oh, well. I'll see if there's a way to report it to the author and just try to remember to use bookmarks. Frustrating, though, you know?

Thank you both for the suggestions!
Is it possible this is a image of a page ?
There would only be 1 place to land on that page. But then, why does a bookmark work? does not compute
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote