Thread: PRS-600 Screen glare discussions
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 01:53 PM   #5
ziegl027
Addict
ziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony Touch, Kindle DXG
Count me as another person who appreciates that there IS a glare, understands that it's a deal killer for some people, but who doesn't mind it all that much, personally. I've rarely tried to read anywhere where finding a good angle was the slightest bit annoying to me, and I think people forget that other reading implements (i.e. glossy print magazines and some books) have every bit as much of a glare problem. In my kitchen, I can't lay a cookbook on my counter and read it without bobbing and weaving to read an entire line as it goes around the curve as the page joins the binding. The other day I took a magazine with me to the gym, and couldn't help thinking to myself "If I'd brought my Touch, I could read this on the rack without looking like a pigeon with a neurological condition".
ziegl027 is offline   Reply With Quote