View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 01:59 AM   #98
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I've heard good things about her books. There is a prelude that was given away free back in March. I haven't read them. At this point I haven't read 95% of the books I own.
That was my first book by Lisa Renee Jones, but I like how she writes. I also like that there is a refreshing lack of overly theatrical airheads in the book, and that I actually found myself wondering what happens to the characters now that the book is over and their lives move on.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote