Thread: Agatha Christie
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 05:52 PM   #8
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I've always liked Agatha Christie's Novels myself. The one mystery where she didn't play fair was the real life one when she vanished for a short while. She was found in a hotel some distance from her abandoned car as I recall and what had happened never was explained. She said she would explain it in her autobiography (to be released after her death) but when it came out there was no explaination nor reason given for not giving one. She took the solution to that mystery (if she herself knew it) to the grave with her.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote