View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 12:00 AM   #14
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Oh yes, I am sure it was the original source Some of the stuff out there just gets scanned and dumped. That's why I appreciate the books here so much, since I know many of them have had personal attention.

I appreciate YOUR work as well, crich. I think the Harvard Classics are a fascinating collection; I am looking forward to reading them and this book has given me a starting point. I only mention the issue with the index because I want to make sure people understand that I have removed it so that those who really want a complete text will download both. I felt a little guilty about just deleting part of the book like that, but unfortunately, the text was just (to me) not fixable, and not terribly usable even if it was. So I made that judgment call

I think I have been bitten by the ebook-making bug and will probably be contributing other titles to Teleread, so I thank you for that as well. My first project, already commenced, is to format the Harvard Classics 15-minute-a-day reading guide into an actual anthology, with the actual selections included so that you can just download the book and read a section a day.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote