Thread: Seriousness Are you afraid of children?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 08:23 PM   #2
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
I have had male co-leaders for my Girl Scout Troops occasionally and they have done REMARKABLE jobs! I never had a parent object. however one of the things that is done in Scouting (the Girl side, the Boy side makes TONS of mistakes), is make sure no child is ever alone with any ADULT.

and yes, I modify my behaviour around kids, clean up the potty mouth, don't tell risque stories and so on
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote