View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 08:09 PM   #18
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm View Post
Interesting that the book icon on the bottom of the screen no longer opens a book if you're using the Launcher.
Someone else mentioned this. Mine works depending on where I'm at. Maybe you can confirm this for me. When you access SoftKeys, does it display recent tasks?

My version does, and one of the recent tasks (if applicable) is that continue reading book icon. It always works and it returns me to what I was reading.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote