View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 01:42 AM   #17
SaraD
Groupie
SaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with others

Device: Sony 650, Basic Kindle 7th generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
I suggest getting her the 5" 350, and don't forget to buy a cover. I think the devices with the 5" screen are more robust in general, and there is no doubt that the 350 is now the pick of this crop. The only real alternative is the PocketBook 360, which comes with its own hard case. The 360 is a bit cheaper, and is certainly "good enough", but the 350 has better hardware and construction and about equally good software.

Please consider Wallcraft's advice. He is very knowledgable and knows this type of device very well indeed. Based on this I would consider buying the 350 for myself but need the extra space for all the PDF format books I already have so a 650 will be my Christmas present (husband will take possession until Christmas).
SaraD is offline   Reply With Quote