View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 03:35 PM   #33
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
I see you're listing Sigil as x86_64 compatible for the MacPorts version. I'm not sure that will work out-of-the-box. See this page for details.

Basically, to work on x86_64, Qt needs to be compiled against Cocoa, not Carbon. I'm not sure the Qt version on MacPorts supports this. Have you tested this?

EDIT: The 32 bit Carbon version of Sigil should of course work without problems on x86_64 Macs.

Last edited by Valloric; 09-03-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote