View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 10:53 AM   #11086
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjd View Post
I'm trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles.

Therefore, everyday I walk down the street and tell passer-by what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I'll do later and with whom.

I give them pictures of my family, my dog and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.

I also listen to their conversations, give them the 'thumbs up' and tell them I like them.

Ant it works just like Facebook!

I already have four people following me: two police officers, a private investigator and a psychiatrist!
I think this is the first time I ever sent karma for a joke. Loved this!
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote