View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 06:22 AM   #13
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@Frenzie: Oh, okay, apparently, while my test PDF worked, I'm definitely seeing the issue you mentioned with ePubs :/.
Like I said though, besides some minor polish related to dealing with failed downloads it's how it should be. The real issue is on Gutenberg's end.

I looked around a bit more and I don't think the format has anything to do with it, but another property, such as perhaps the age of the file. Some do redirect to https.
Frenzie is online now   Reply With Quote