Thread: a few bugs
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 01:55 AM   #1
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
a few bugs

I noticed a few bugs in Sigil 0.9.8
  1. Open any epub, rename the first (maybe any, have no checked) file to xxx.xml. Sigil will crash when you try to "Split at Cursor/Markers"
  2. I have a lot of own saved searches and clips. But from time to time Sigil loses them. This only happens when I have several books open (in several Sigil instances). In this case I need to close all Sigil instances, on the next Sigil-start they are back. I can't tell an exact way to reproduce this.
  3. From time to time Sigil shows the "An error happened/Sigil will close now" message (can't remember the exact wording) when I try to insert something from the clip editor. Luckily Sigil is NOT closing after this. Actually nothing happens except that I have to do the same action again, 2nd time it works. Again, unfortunately I cannot tell which steps are necessary to reproduce this.

None of these happened in my previous version which I think was 0.9.2 (or even older)

Btw, can I have the old Metadata Editor back?
I could so easy throw away the metadata that I did not need, it is way more complicated with the new one...
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote