View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 09:58 AM   #4
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranananda View Post
Thanks ngrant for the heads up. I just ordered a jetbook lite from their website with the coupon you posted.
Excellent! Hope you enjoy your JBL as much as the rest of us here in the JB forum do. May I suggest that you also get two sets of 4 rechargeable AA batteries and a charger if you don't already have these -- will save you a bunch of money in the long run. Also check out the offer from ECTACO about sending you a free case for your JBL if you post a 15 second review on Youtube (I don't know if this offer is still good). I got a free leather case after posting a review on Newegg.com and it is great for protecting the screen when not in use.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote