View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 03:40 PM   #1
svkytbsld
Enthusiast
svkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Why Kindle Previewer 3 doesn't work at all on mac?

Hi,

I simply cannot convert any epub to kfx on calibre on my mac. I did everything written in the guidelines, browse the forum but no result...

Everytime I try, I get the error message of "internal error". I checked the log and it is definitely because of Kindle Previewer 3. In fact, Kindle Previewer doesn't work either. I get same "internal error" message recommending me to contact with amazon.

This happens with simplest epub like Shelley's Frankestein. So, the problem is not formatting.

I tried to uninstall existing Kindle Previewer 3 with a strong uninstaller (appcleaner) and reinstalled the latest one, logged in, but nothing happens. Same "internal error" message.

Is there any mac users who experienced (and possibly solved) this problem?
svkytbsld is offline   Reply With Quote