View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 06:06 PM   #5
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by exaltedwombat View Post
Should this plugin work under Windows 10? I'm getting no setup screen, then if I run anyway it fails with:

TclError: Can't find a usable init.tcl in the following directories:
C:/Python34/lib/tcl8.6 C:/lib/tcl8.6 C:/lib/tcl8.6 C:/library C:/library C:/tcl8.6.1/library C:/tcl8.6.1/library
This probably means that Tcl wasn't installed properly.
I got the same error on my Windows 10 machine. Did you by any chance also install ActivePython 2.7.x and 3.4.x on your machine?

@CalibUser: Did you install the official Python 3.4.x build from the official Python website (python.org)?
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote