Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 06:33 AM   #495
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by relaxpor View Post
I've added the mirror link for Duokan OS for kindle Touch

http://www.mediafire.com/?ywx9rzj9z2szljd

I would like to contribute to this project. You can give me work any language translation for English / Thai.

Best Regards,
first of all, we all are users here. you should contact with this email: kindleuser@duokan.com
secondly there are already a translation file for English, and others. The problem is that the app itself needed to be fixed to support these translations (again) You can find them in \DK_System\xKindle\res\language .

Last edited by thomass; 05-23-2012 at 07:12 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote