View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 12:43 PM   #40
Anak
Fanatic
Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
Nailed it
Detailed instructions:
- unpack the .zip in the .kobo folder;
- install the plugin interface if you didn't do so already;
- in place of one of the custom commands put:
Code:
KPV=Plugin::executeSystemCmd("/mnt/onboard/.kobo/kindlepdfviewer/kpdf.sh /mnt/onboard")
- reboot the reader;
- Launch KPV from the plugin interface.

I've adjusted it in order to reboot if the power slider is used. The light still has to be already on when KPV is launched.

You'll have to use the last version I just uploaded!
I finally got in running on my KT by using this command code:
Code:
KPV=tweaks.executeSystemCmd(\"/mnt/onboard/.kobo/kindlepdfviewer/kpdf.sh /mnt/onboard\")
But as said in previous posts there is a huge offset in tap detection. So, it's a bit trial and error to get te correct response.
I appreciate your efforts. Finally pdf reflow.
Anak is offline   Reply With Quote