View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 05:36 PM   #2321
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I have a 1993 S10 Pickup. The Am/FM Cassette Radio died and both original and a digital copy of the radio is over $400.00. I put in a Pioneer SPH-10BT. It has a built in dock that holds your phone and it holds mine with an otterbox case. You install the Pioneer Connect app on your phone and your phone now displays all of the radio information. It has GPS through Waze or Google Maps, hands free calling and all of the music apps on my phone, including Sirius/XM. The only thing it does not have is an Aux Port.
Apache
We're getting But I'll risk one more post . . . .

All of that is way too complicated for me. Give me a decent FM stereo, CD player, and possibly a USB port, and I am a happy camper. You probably couldn't get only those today on any new car, except on the lowest of the low car models--it would be standard equipment.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 11-13-2019 at 05:46 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote