Thread: Apple event
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 12:43 PM   #73
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Glad Apple is now keeping the Android version up to date. A few years ago that was a different story. Unfortunately most of the new features these days are nothing I care about as they are more about selling stuff than the mechanics of reading.

On another front, my MBP with Maverick just updated to Safari 13.0. I'm still on the fence about updating to Catalina, so I will likely wait at least a month after it is released before updating, if I update to it.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote