View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 08:44 AM   #5
Sol Arkite
Zealot
Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: KV; PW3 ; PW2 ; k5; KT2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeenGrip25 View Post
I am looking to find out the same thing. I have the 2018 paperwhite arriving tomorrow.. my original 2012 is slowing down. I have mix of books purchased through amazon and books not purchased through amazon. Is there a way to simply plug both in, open calibre and have everything transfer from the old kindle to the new one...collections I have made included?

I have been googling this for about an hour and found nothing so I'm not holding my breath.

Any help appreciated. Thanks
Another way you could accomplish this if the DRM is removed :
(But first let me advocate that you jailbreak first before connecting to WiFi for feature enhancements. If you don’t jailbreak with the shipped firmware you’ll lose the ability to jailbreak ever again. An don’t update the firmware past 5.10.x. Higher iterations seem to be challenging the jailbreak)
1. register your new kindle
2. Copy the documents folder from the old kindle to computer.
3. Copy the documents folder from your computer to the new kindle.

Last edited by Sol Arkite; 08-15-2019 at 08:48 AM.
Sol Arkite is offline   Reply With Quote