View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 02:11 PM   #602
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 11th Gen Paperwhite SE, 2021 iPad Pro 11” & iPhone 11 Pro
I got tired of trying to fight the Kindle Mac app. I finally caved and now I'm doing Method 3. I purchased a refurbished 8th gen. It's so much easier now. And I like Kindle. I always knew I would. However, I never had one before because I think they are too much money for a single purpose device. But the refurb was the right price. But this Kindle for Mac fiasco pushed me over the edge. So I just wanted to say thank you very much for all of your effort.
JBaby is offline   Reply With Quote