Thread: eBook prices?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 09:24 AM   #56
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
While I wasn't looking at publisher's, I did find authors such as Stephen King, Nora Roberts, David Weber (Baen but not Tor), Alan Dean Foster, James Beard, Julia Child, Kelley Armstrong, Ilona Andrews, Dean Koontz, (1) etc. are available by redeeming points. Yes, there are quite a few books that do not qualify but of our (wife and I) last 24 purchases from Kobo(2), 19 were available for point redemption. For the most part, I did this by copy/paste on the book title and selecting the points button. BTW, I could find none of these authors in KU.

(1) I got tired of listing the authors

(2)Assumes I've been properly maintaining the vendor column in calibre.
Yeah...I looked for Stephen King as well, and the only ones I found were audiobooks. I guess if you're interested in those it would be a good thing.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote