View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 08:44 AM   #54
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Sounds good in theory --- until you have actually used one of those roll-up or fold up keyboards. I sometimes use a full size rollable USB keyboard with my phone (most phones can use bluetooth versions). Convenient to carry, but I doubt the rollable full size version is easier to use than a slighly undersized netbook keyboard. Since the keys are so soft they feel very awkward. The few fold up ones that are good are quite big and expensive 30-50 USD. Also tried one of those projector keyboards -- no key response and short battery life, I can get comfortable with them.
Actually, yes, we have one in the livingroom It's easier to store than that fixed keyboard And I'd use that one instead of a tiny netbook keyboard (but I must say, my keyboard, the one I use daily, is huge. Only by looking at a "normal" keyboard, do I already get wrist pain...)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote