View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 02:02 PM   #18
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Has "published" been defined anywhere in copyright law?

It used to be an obvious term (it meant, basically, "printed on paper by a printing press"); that's no longer the case. If I run ten copies off my printer & give them to friends, is a work "published?" If it only exists in my hard drive and on my blog, is it "published?" (If the blog entry is locked so only I can read it, is that published?)
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote