View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 12:38 PM   #17
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I'm hoping not to fall out that RV and break my neck, or fall over the waterfalls, or stumble on a rickety footpath, or get stung by killer bees.
gee... don't even joke about that. An acquaintance of mine (a fellow FoxPro developer) and his son fell to their death on a vacation. Although it was not ruled an accident: http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2...bnews/br83.txt most of us that "knew" them can't believe the findings are true.

Sorry for the morbid

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 03-17-2009 at 12:41 PM.