View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 02:29 AM   #10
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhtien1408 View Post
But when I clicked on any bookmark, it returned me to the current page on my Kindle DX Graphite B009.
You may try with and without this bat file, if you didn't already do this. Also you may try this app with other PDFs, it may be the case that the problem may be related with this specific file.

I'm sorry to tell you that I have no idea about this problem. In fact I create this title long before. Btw I personally didn't create the app, I just shared and wrote a bat file for this.

Last edited by thomass; 04-09-2016 at 02:34 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote