View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 03:57 PM   #6
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
I just got this error msg while installing 0.4.121:

Error in action ExecuteAction: Error in action InstallSelectedFiles: error deleting "C:/Program Files/calibre/.2EBD5A12-1B92-40A5-8FFD-B10F7C121767._ctypes.pyd": permission denied
Error in action ExecuteAction: Error in action InstallSelectedFiles: error deleting "C:/Program Files/calibre/.2EBD5A12-1B92-40A5-8FFD-B10F7C121767._ctypes.pyd": permission denied
while executing
"$obj execute"
(procedure "::InstallJammer::ExecuteActions" line 64)
invoked from within
"::InstallJammer::ExecuteActions $id -when $when"
(procedure "::InstallJammer::RaiseEventHandler" line 79)
invoked from within
"::InstallJammer::RaiseEventHandler .wizard"
(command bound to event)

Same thing happened on my other computer the first time I tried updating yesterday.

I'll try running the installation again.

-----

Added:
Hm, I just checked in Task Manager, and calibre.exe was still active. It might be that it didn't close down completely before I ran the undate installation.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote