View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 02:51 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by stio View Post
* On arrival, both Nooks revealed themselves to have been built in 2011, so had been sitting on a shelf in a warehouse somewhere for two or more years.
A number of us have long suspected that B&N had serious overproduction issues, so this doesn't really surprise me.

And in case you're wondering, the battery issue is probably directly related to the fact that these ereaders sat around unused for 2 years. The batteries decayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stio View Post
* B&N have completely ignored two polite emails I've sent them throught their support address, enquiring about having the batteries or the Nooks replaced. Their customer service seems non-existent.
Again not a surprise. That is B&N's customer service all over. I would recommend that you file a consumer protection complaint with the relevant agency.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote