View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #21
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukesilver View Post
It was my understanding that the offline x-ray info that's included in the ebook file was added by the publisher/author, and then Shelfari only came into play if you click on the Shelfari link to view more detailed info.

Are you saying that publishers only have the ability to include Shelfari data in the offline file? They can't add their own custom info without having to edit the Shelfari website?
I don't think it would be limited to wikipedia and / or shelfari. The X-Ray in The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings I just bought today is very detailed - unless of course wikipedia and shelfari is equally well taken care of.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote