View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:09 AM   #11
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
puzzled

Game plays on Macbook Pro running Chrome but not on Series 3 Samsung 249USD ARM machine.

Quote:
"I bought the Samsung Series 3 Chromebook, in hopes that it would be a light-weight machine that does everything I usually do on my Macbook Pro. I essentially live in Chrome, and for me, gaming is a big part of my life. I moved to the Chromebook thinking that I could play some casual games that can be easily played on my Macbook Pro running Chrome. However, games like Running Fred (link here), Sleepy Jack and Cordy don't work at all. This was a huge disappointment to me, as I had bought the Chromebook thinking that I'd be able to casually game once in a while. Is there any known fix for this?"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...al/ekID0B-AJnM

Any answers?
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote