View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 12:24 AM   #15
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
No idea.
As I said, my reading speed exceeds spoken language...
Mine does too, (darned speed reading courses) and as a result I dont get detail when reading the printed word. I still want to read words, but I do enjoy listening to the book being read to me because suddenly I realise that there are bits I have missed... I particularly enjoyed Stephen Fry reading Harry Potter.

To the OP: Drag and drop with Android is fine, but you might also want to take a look at Doubletwist, which kinda serves pretty well as an itunes for Android. (I think you'd still have to drag and drop books though, but audio stuff... easy) And they have a really nice Android player, too. These are free. If you want Airsync and Airplay it will cost a measly $4.99. Good deal, I reckon.

Last edited by kyteflyer; 11-28-2012 at 12:29 AM.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote