View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 07:38 PM   #46
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
I had a one of this kind for my Touch, but realised with my Glo (that I keep on a pouch since I find the case I want for it) that it add an extra weight that is a pain as I suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome. So I either search for a stand like this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/Luxury-Folio...035026&sr=8-38 (I'm pretty sure they had one for the Glo earlier in the week, but it's no more displaied, that's strange ) or a case like the one I pointed to above. I don't want elastic to hold the corners as it age quickly and so become ineffective.
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote