View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 10:18 AM   #16
Man Eating Duck
Addict
Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackibar View Post
Okay question - what is "betas, .905 and .906" - I'm assuming these are beta releases of Sigil? If so, where can I find (and try) them?! Sounds very interesting...
You can download and try the latest beta of Sigil from this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=193783.

Be a tiny bit careful if you're using the results for "serious" purposes; that said, the latest beta seems reasonably stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackibar View Post
Wow! I haven't been back on the forums in a while (been working on ebook formatting! - and just now came back to check on responses.
Email notifications are handy, you can set them up in your profile page. That way you don't have to locate the thread to check for updates.
Man Eating Duck is offline   Reply With Quote