View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 01:38 AM   #10
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
When it comes to marketing, one only have to admire Apple. How they can get millions of customers to happily wait for a product that, in its primary function, is inferior to many of the competitors, but also come willingly back for new models, that is beyond me. But in my point of view, it shows that the marketing department has done a good job(s?).

But I agree, suppressing customers with price-fixing, DRM and dubious patents is not fair play
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote