View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 06:37 PM   #135
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Decadent, Sinful Quick Breads (In the Pantry Quick Breads) [Kindle Edition] Joyce Middleton (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Decadent-Sinfu...igital-text_20

Ranked #1 Best Seller in Bread

Volume 2 In the Pantry Quick Breads series

37 Quick Bread recipes
21 Curd, Custard, Sauce and Syrup recipes

I invite you to travel with me on a decadent and sinful flavor extravaganza, guaranteed to delight the senses.

Forget the calorie counting; forget the low-carb; forget the sugar-free - to satisfy a decadent craving.* Forget about making fussy cupcakes or decorating a fancy cake.

I started with my favorite sweet quick bread flavors and transformed them using flavors not usually found in quick breads.* I then dressed them up for more formal and decadent experiences. You know - those times when you just have to have chocolate, caramel, coconut, lemon or just something sinful and unusual, but simple.

Satisfy your craving and save the rest for later.* I'll show you how to do this using what you already have in your pantry and how ordinary quick bread recipes can be just as decadent, but simpler than other time-consuming desserts.*

"... Joyce has one again proved she knows her way around a kitchen. The pictures are wonderful and you get to see the finished product." ~ Maggie Brooks

Scroll back up and click "Buy" to get your copy.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote