View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 06:17 PM   #3
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Oh yes, I have tried all the power off/resets. Holding for 20 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 min, both back button and N button, back button holding over one minute, 30 seconds and releasing and holding again, and so on. It is just frozen. If I could get it to respond at all I could have a clue, but nothing. and I have been using the same cable (and others) for the whole time and it has never made this noise before. It has something to do with it being frozen...

Thanks for the reply. I have googled and searched for hours and nothing works. Oh, I also tried to clean the screen because I read that could help too.
Care is online now   Reply With Quote