View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 10:33 PM   #2
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
None of the companies release sales figures, so we don't know for sure. I didn't think I'd ever buy any tablet, but I bought a 16 GB Nook.

I like my NT. It works great for what I bought it for. I'm just not impressed with the B&N app store. Apps seem to be twice the price of apps on my Android phone and there's not much there. Magazine subscriptions that are available on the iPad and Kindle Fire are not available on the Nook. I've sent numerous emails to companies about getting their stuff available on the Nook. One told me B&N won't let them put their app in the store, but another said their magazine would be available in a couple months.

I would've bought a Kindle Fire, but no SD card slot killed the deal.

Last edited by kevinp; 03-31-2012 at 10:35 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote