View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 03:27 AM   #148
pbat
pbat began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Not working after rebooting (but with some errors from mine)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah- View Post
Why not? I put it on the Wishlist

I just finished the new version which detects the language automatically, that should solve this problem.

Full changelog:
  • Tweaks now uses the same language as the rest of the kobo. (Well, if a translation is available. I updated the german one, but I speak neither french nor spanish.)
  • New feature: Hide the page number in the reading view. This is mainly useful if you want to read PDF files, because the label often obscured text in PDFs.
  • Small layout and wording changes
  • Uninstall deletes the ini

Installation is the same as always, download tweaks-12-02-26.zip, extract the zip, copy Kobo.tgz to the .kobo folder on the device and eject the reader, open the library once to load the plugin.

(I guess I really should create some webpage or a page on github with the installation instructions and the newest version )

Oh, and about the SD card issue. I'll try to get a SD card from somewhere and look into that.
Hi, please, an installation problem.
i made the following mistakes:
- decompressed the file tweaks... with a mac, and the result was a double decompression with a final file named libtweaks.so. (i discovered this only later)
- put the wrong file on the folder .kobo. nothing happened.
- unzipped the file tweaks... with another pc (a tablet), and put the correct Kobo.tgz file in the .kobo folder. following the instructions (opening library once), the software started and worked well.
- switching off and reeboting, then the tweaked home menu disappeared, and the original home menu came back.

your opinion: what to do? tryng reinstalling? reformatting and beginning again? did i maybe have corrupted some files in the kobo?
many thanks
p
pbat is offline   Reply With Quote