View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 12:52 PM   #10
volpo
Addict
volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E, Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latch View Post
Set it display your Shortlist?
Yes I have.

It only works for as long as you do not sync the device and only after you clear the recommendations on the web site, not the KOBO app (where for some reason you cannot clear them). After a while the recommendations will be back and if one syncs then the whole ritual starts again.

I have also read a post on this forum that says that the recommendations or samples get mixed in with one's own library. (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=320) This is unconfirmed at this time, but if it were true it would certainly be a deal breaker for me.

I'll bide my time (and a copy of v1.9.14) and see how it plays out.
volpo is offline   Reply With Quote