View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 04:06 AM   #2
evwool
Connoisseur
evwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Palm M515, Palm VX, Kindle 3 WiFi
Hmm, reading further down TomsHardware review, I'll have to modify my comment that the Kindle 4 would be better for my mother. The 'Squeeze' page-turn button would be totally useless for her since she has weak thumbs but she managed the 'Press' page turn on my K3 just fine. I'll just have to hope that Amazon will review that in their next version or that we can pick up a 3 for her.
evwool is offline   Reply With Quote