View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 11:10 PM   #34
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
I do agree with you. Your post are better than most.

However one textual post after another, after another, by everyone is monotonous.

Look at any (good) newspaper or magazine. Even within the article the text is broken up by other elements, be they pictures, graphs, or even ads.
But page after page of scrolling through blinking winking GIANT signatures is more likely to turn me away from the site. I like the avatars on the side and the signatures small - it's easier to read and not ridiculous like some other sites. I tend to block people who have blinking sigs or avatars.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote