View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 01:30 AM   #10
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Is there a procedure to reset the Kobo ereader to a clean factory state including cleaning out all information about previously loaded books. When I was attempting to remove several books my offspring had installed, I was noticing that the database (koboreader.sqlite) still had information on them as did the images folder. This also seems to have been the case when an SD card being used with the Kobo was damaged -- cat decided it was a toy -- but the information on the books on the card survived the reset. Could be that the database is not being vacuumed.
Sqlite is used and only implementation differs, as I know.
I assume next version would have better handling, if you
upgraded and experienced the same problem.
Regarding one file db, sqlite proved to be stable and works
fine on at least one gadget I own. No reason to change it
to something more advanced and much bigger.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote