View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 10:56 AM   #2
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjeshurun View Post
Hello Friends,
I used to own the Onyx Boox Note 3 tablet, which I used with a LAMY AL-star black EMR Stylus.
Recently, I sold the Boox tablet and bought an iPad Pro.
Does anyone know if there are capacitive nibs available for the Lamy stylus that will make it touch compatible with the iPad?
I realize this will not work in the same way the Apple Pencil works with Bluetooth, but at least it would allow me to use a pen nib that is more precise in size compared to my fingers when writing on the screen.
The standard EMR stylus nibs are not touch capacitive compatible.
Hope someone can help.
I don't think anybody makes those. You might be able to hack one together from another capacitive stylus. But I think you might have a better experience with one of those cheap $25 Apple Pencil clones.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote