Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 11:23 AM   #54
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshW View Post
Granted. However you are now living in a Obama led dictatorship and the wearing of Obama buttons in the workplace is mandatory. Failure to exercise your right to political expression in this way will result in enforced "reducation" at you local Free Expression Zone.

I wish the police would find my stolen car.
Granted. Now they need to find the engine, the tires, the radio...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Granted. But you have to wear an equal sized button for every other political candidate standing for any office anywhere in the world, so that you look like a multi-coloured Pearly King or Queen, and are unable to move due to the weight of your clothes.

I wish I could stop buying new e-ink devices.
Granted. Now you have to buy p-books.

I wish I lived in the tropics.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote