View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 08:50 AM   #9
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
You could try here.
http://www.jotform.com/form/10981835139
The OP had the link over at NaNoWriMo and is a graphics designer looking to come up with some more samples of his work and is offering to do some covers for free. You just go to the link and insert the relevant info. and I assume he gets back to you. I did it on the 9th and am currently waiting so I can't say how good his work is as yet, but it's a possibility.
Thanks! I'll look into that, too.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote