View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 04:11 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Salut DomieGre,
malheureusement je n'ai aucune expérience avec l'iliad, mais j'ai trouvé un post dans un fil sur le fbreader pour iliad le forum anglophone qui semble être exactement le problème que tu as :

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertold View Post
I can't get this to work. I unzip the installer to my CF card, I put the card in the reader and boot it up, I run "Install FBReader" from the content lister, there does indeed appear an FBReader icon in Programs, but when I click it, the green diode flashes for a second or two, the screen refreshes and nothing else happens. What am I doing wrong?
la réponse de pwarren ci-dessous indique qu'il y a une petite modification à faire dans le script run.sh. il conseille de prendre le fichier attaché (je le joins dans ce poste), le renommer en run.sh et le placer dans le répertoir /Programs/fbreader-0.10.7 sur ta carte CF, et là ça devrait marcher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwarren View Post
Ah, I think I know the problem bertold. I missed a change I made to the run.sh script.

so, if you put the file attached to this post into the /Programs/fbreader-0.10.7 directory on your CF card, and rename it to run.sh it should work. (crosses fingers).

I'll update the installer package in post 1 shortly. (and add an uninstall!)
j'espère que ça t'aide ! on a bien 2-3 iliadiens qui traînent par ici et qui seraient plus à même de t'aider mais je ne les ai pas vus récemment... ceci dit, je vais me permettre de déplacer ton fil dans le forum "autres liseuses" où il y a d'autres discussions sur l'iliad, peut-être que là ils le verront plus facilement lorsqu'ils repasseront.

en attendant, je croise les doigts pour ce petit script fonctionne !

tiens-nous au courant !
Attached Files
File Type: txt run.sh.txt (440 Bytes, 457 views)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote