View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 10:02 AM   #24
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
from the first time I saw the form factor, the Readius device was what I always envisioned and ereader would look like. It is still THE format I want...but so much depends on the time and funds spend on the firmware to make it right. So, even if this is my dream reader design for novels and even some basic PDA functions, I am probably going to end up with a Pocketbook 360 instead...then re-evaluate once the revamped Readius is released into the wild.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote